Bob wigs are a favorite among women because of their stylish appeal. With them, you can mimic many haircuts without breaking a sweat.
And because they are made of real human hair, the hairs also age very well while maintaining consistency and beauty. Let’s not forget that they are easy to style because they come in various color combinations.
What’s the best blonde bob wig?
There are several varieties of blonde, from strawberry blonde to champagne blonde with dark roots. The best one for you depends on your preferences, style, and skin tone. Sometimes, you have to experiment till you find what works best for you.
How to make a blonde bob lace wig?
The variety of hair colors available gives you a lot of room to work. You can style these into various hairstyles like bangs, or maintain a classic look.
Here, we’ll show you how to put on the wig properly before you ever begin styling.
- The bob hair wig
- A wig cap
- A pair of scissors
- An elastic band (optional)
- Freeze spray
- Baby hairbrush
Styling your wig in six steps
- Wear the wig making sure it fits perfectly on your head. You can use the elastic band for extra support if you need it.
- If you have short hair, you won’t need braids, but otherwise, braid your hair to keep it from creating bumps under your wig, and then wear the cap.
- Go ahead and cut the front of the lace after the hair is lined up for a natural look.
- Apply freeze spray to keep the hair in place. It’ll give you comfort, and the wig a solid fit
- Leave the wig to dry for 10 - 15 minutes
- Work on the front by styling the baby hair. You want to make it so it’s hard to see where the lace ends and the hair begins. It’s human hair and you certainly want your wig to look the part.
From here, you can apply different styles to your hair as needed. Since they come in various colors, you won’t need to worry about dying. Simply buy the right color for you.
Why is LarweHair the best choice for you?
We are an e-commerce site that deals exclusively with human hair wigs - Brazillian, Peruvian, Malaysian. If you can name it, we and our affiliates can deliver it. Even though there are many sellers, we offer unprocessed wigs at competitive prices, helping you to stay on top of the latest trends without breaking the bank.