The Best Brazilian Body Wave hair for you
Brazillian body waves are virgin hair that has a distinct ‘S’ shape pattern throughout its length. Regardless of the hair length or lace closure, the Brazilian body wave weave retains its unique wavy pattern. Women love this wig because it makes them look classy and elegant. Besides the body wave hair, Brazilian virgin hair can also have loose waves.
What is the best Brazilian body wave hair?
There's only one kind of Brazilian hair body wave. But hair type and hair texture may differ depending on how they are manufactured. Somebody wave hair is made from synthetic materials that aren’t as durable or attractive as those made from Brazilian virgin hair.
If you shop at LarweHair, you’ll only find one type of Brazilian body hair. Our wigs are virgin hair body wave, and some of the best on the market. You can even find great bundle deals and get more value for your money.
By now, you must be wondering. “If there are so many synthetic Brazilian body wave hair, how do I find the original?” Here are three simple tips that can help.
How to tell human hair Brazilian body wave from synthetic ones?
- Brazilian virgin hair body waves are costlier than synthetic hair extensions. If you find any products for between $50 - $100, it’s probably synthetic.
- Virgin Brazilian hair bundles are shiny and they blend in easily. Synthetic body wave bundles feel waxy when felt.
- Natural hair tends to have imperfections at the ends while synthetic bundles are perfect through and through
Can you flat iron Brazilian body waves?
100 virgin hair is so beautiful and as an owner, you can't help but style it. Unfortunately, a flat iron is a bad idea. The heat can permanently damage the wavy hair. The best option is to have your stylist do it for you. She’ll probably have lots of experience with human hair extensions and bundles.
However, if you still want to flatten it personally, take the following precautions.
- Ensure you're flattening virgin human hair. Synthetic fibers are more fragile
- Brazilian body wave hair needs to be clean before you can begin straightening.
- Add some conditioner to the hair bundles to protect them from the heat.
Which is better between loose waves and body waves?
The answer to this question depends entirely on you because loose wave tends to be more curly than body wave. If you prefer to curl your hair, loose waves are your best bet. For a simpler look body wave texture is the way to go.