If you're familiar with loose waves or natural waves, you already have a great idea of the Brazilian deep wave hair. It has a curl pattern similar to all these, except that the curls are much tighter. When frizzy, deep waves also closely resemble jerry curls, although they are different.
The hair length on the deep wave makes it more appealing, regardless of hair color — longer waves are more beautiful than shorter ones. The distinct 'S' shape also gives you a playful but elegant look.
Our Deep wave wigs are made from human hair and are available in any hair type, from Brazilian to Peruvian. The lace closure is created masterfully to give the wig security while on your head — it won't fall off. If you have enough information, adjusting the lace closure can also help you style the air better.
Can you straighten deep wave hair?
Many girls seek out this information because straightening the hair can give them more fashion versatility. Many people hope to convert the deep wave into another style without losing hair texture or having to change the wig or lace closure.
The good news is that it's possible to straighten deep waves using a flat iron. However, there are a few conditions you need to meet. Here's the information:
- The hair must be 100% human hair. If it's synthetic, you won't get the best results.
- You'll need a heat-protective agent because the flat iron may damage virgin hair.
- You'll also need a lot of patience. Deep wave curls run deep, and you'll need a few passes to straighten them out.
We wouldn't advise you to straighten deep waves because it can shorten the lifespan considerably. Instead, buy straight hair weaves.
What is the difference between deep wave and water wave hair?
Because they are both curly, these two hair types can be mistaken for each other. Here's some information on how you can tell the difference.
Water wave hair bundles have curls that flow in different directions, and the hair texture is often fuller than deep waves. It's also less prone to tangling or shedding.
You'll need a keen eye to spot the difference because quality water waves and deep wave wigs are very similar, down to the lace closures and color.
Brazilian deep wave best practices
- Twist your hair into a single bundle and wear a satin cap when going to sleep. This extends its lifespan.
- Wash the wig. It's made of human hair, so you can use a preconditioning treatment and shampoo without fear.